||[Sep. 25th, 2010|02:16 pm]
The Woman in Purple
1. Do people contact you on your cell or house phone more?
House phone. I get very few calls on my cell phone.
2. Do you call or e-mail your friends/family more?
Actually, neither. I communicate with most of my friends through Facebook. I communicate with my brother and sister through Twitter and Facebook. I do phone my dad. With Monster it's a combination of email, text message and land line. With victoriacatlady, who is the only Facebook holdout amongst my friends, it's a combination of email and phone calls.
3. Does your cat/dog/bird/baby/stuffed animal have a livejournal/e-mail/myspace account?
Calli-cat has a LiveJournal but she hasn't used it in years. ChayaKitty has a Twitter account, but she almost never uses it.
4. What do you think will replace the internet?
I hope the internet does not get replaced.
5. How do you feel about VHS's not being made anymore?
Not sure what this question means. Do they mean the tapes or the VCR? I'm sad if they no longer make the tapes, because I'm sure there are still some holdouts who still use VCRs, either because they prefer them or because they bought them a long time ago and just don't have the money to get a DVR or DVD recorder.