1. What did you do in 2015 that you’d never done before?
Went on an airplane! Twice!
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. I resolved to walk to work from downtown instead of taking the bus, which I didn't, and I vowed to drink coffee at work instead of buying Starbucks coffee, which I also didn't. Well, I did for a couple of weeks, but not for long.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but my auntie is terminally ill. :-(
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015?
A reliable source of income.
7. What dates from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I don't recall the dates of my trip to Alberta, so I'll say December 15, which is when I met Jamie and Adam from Mythbusters.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Planning a trip and travelling on my own.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not saving money.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Does tendinitis count? I've had that in my left arm since spring.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A light-up TARDIS for my yard.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No, but a few people have made me very annoyed.
15. Where did most of your money go?
Concert tickets, e-books, mostly frivolous things, plus a new oil tank for my home and a new air conditioner.
16. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing Jamie and Adam, and the federal election (though the latter was a disappointment.)
17. What song will always remind you of 2015?
18. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Sadder, a little, because I'm less secure about my money.
b) thinner or fatter? About the same, I think.
c) richer or poorer? Poorer.
19. What do you wish you’d done more of?
20. What do you wish you’d done less of?
21. How will you be spending Christmas?
Going to dinner with Monster.
22. Did you fall in love in 2015?
23. Did your heart break in 2015?
Not really, unless you count the results of the election.
24. How many one-night stands?
25. What was your favorite TV program?
Sens8 and Supergirl.
26. Where were you when 2015 began?
27. Who were you with?
28. Where will you be when 2015 ends?
29. Who will you be with when 2016 starts?
30. What was the best book you read?
The Rest of Us Just Live Here. It's a YA novel that I would describe as "what normal people in Sunnydale would be doing while the Scooby Gang was out killing demons and vampires."
31. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Uh, nothing that I can think of.
32. What did you want and get?
Tickets to Mythbusters!
33. What did you want and not get?
A team leader job at work.
34. What was your favorite film of this year?
Either Ant Man or the Martian.
35. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went out to dinner with Monster.
36. How many different states did you travel to in 2015?
None, but one province (other than the one I live in.)
37. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015?
38. What kept you sane?
39. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Nobody any differently from before.
40. Whom did you miss?
My parents. Cats who have passed away.
41. How many concerts did you see in 2015?
Lots. Let's see. Heart. Ringo Starr. Shania Twain. Barenaked Ladies. Bryan Adams. Celtic Thunder.
42. Who were the best new people you met?
Didn't really meet anyone new. Maybe my cousin's husband.
43. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015:
You don't have to go to every concert that comes to town. Save your money better.
44. What are your plans for 2016?
Don't have any yet. Just go to work and hopefully earn lots of money and save at least some of it.